There will be many ways you have an opportunity to participate in the Yukon Public Schools Strategic Planning Process and they include:
- √ Summits - Two in person summits are currently scheduled, one for the late morning of Jan. 15th during the Yukon Chamber of Commerce Meeting (sign-up required through Chamber). The other in person meeting is scheduled for the evening of January 15th starting at 6:30pm in the Administration Building, Board Room located at 600 Maple Street, Yukon, OK 73099 and is open to everyone.
- √ Online Survey - Survey is now closed. The data from this survey will be shared with a Design Team consisting of community members, parents, staff and students who will use the data to create a framework for action for the district for the next five years.
- √ Focus Groups - Scheduled opportunties for stakeholders to meet in person with our facilitator. Building Principals will be working with teachers, staff and parents in scheduling these slots as available.
- √ Design Team - The design team is responsible for working with the facilitator in taking all stakeholder input and creating the foundation of the long-term strategic plan for Yukon Public Schools. This includes identifying the YPS learner profile, beliefs, goals and the call to action. To view the results of the Design Team meetings click here.
- √ Create Team - The create team is responsible for taking the foundation created by the Design Team and defining objectives that will allow for the final creation of the YPS long-term strategic plan. From there strategies, metrics and action plans will be defined by the YPS Leadership Team to ensure a successful implementation, adherence , and follow-through of the long-term strategic plan.
- ► Email - While the strategic plan has been finalized, you may still email us your feedback to email@example.com.
√ - participation area closed/completed
► - participation area in progress