- All students can learn.
- The future success of
our district and community is founded in trust and transparency.
- High expectations for learning, teaching, and leading will
result in success for all students.
- Schools give all students the foundational skills to be
- Commitment to providing opportunities will allow students to
reach their fullest potential.
- Communication, collaboration, accountability, and
teamwork are vital for the success of students, educators, parents, and
- Our culture and environment will foster student growth.
- Meaningful learning allows students to discover their potential by providing
real world experiences and problem solving opportunities.
- The highest quality educators are essential to
- All relationships that are
collaborative and based on mutual respect empower all to learn and grow.
- Relevant training and resources are needed to equip all to
facilitate 21st century learning.
- Facilities are designed to promote safety, student success, and
our call to action
Empower learners to be self-sustaining, successful contributors, to life and the global community.
our learner profile
- Communication/Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Social Skills/responsibility/time
- Creative adaptability, independent thinking
- Problem solving
our learner outcomes
- Students will be able to effectively
transfer thoughts and ideas with others through different forms of communication.
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills through
routinely analyzing, summarizing, paraphrasing and assessing open-ended
problems in various curricular settings.
- Students will apply life skills in every area to establish and maintain positive
relationships and a strong work ethic.
- Students will demonstrate adaptability through creative and independent
- Students will demonstrate literacy skills in all subjects.
- Students will cooperatively work together in a various size group to achieve a
- Learners will locate, organize, analyze,
evaluate, synthesize, and ethically use information from a variety of sources and media.
- All learners will be able to utilize
appropriate problem-solving skills when
presented with a variety of situations.
We will develop a comprehensive
communication plan that provides transparent, accurate, and timely information
to meet the needs of our employees, parents, students and community members.
will guarantee a research-based curriculum to implement a viable, relevant,
meaningful learning environment.
We will engage students in meaningful
learning with high expectations and accountability for ALL.
We will provide safe, innovative, and
efficient facilities that address the needs of our students and enhance
We will collaboratively establish a
transparent financial plan that will inform and benefit all stakeholders.
We will create and implement
professional development that is relevant and applicable to meet the needs of
We will recruit, retain, and compensate highly
motivated educators who are committed to professional growth and excellence.